Subject: Re: List Message Delays
From: "Cruickshank, Steven (DSS)" <[email-masked]>
To: "'lightwave replys mailing list'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 08:55:00 ADT

[email-masked] said:

>Are the rest of you still experiencing this problem?

>>  Yup. I just checked the headers on the 14 msgs I received this
>>afternoon (June 12th). There were three from the 7th, with some more
>>recent and a few from today.
>>   Something is gumming up the works...

>>   -Jim
>>   This is a test. This message was sent on 6/12/95 at 2115 mst. Do
>>not adjust your set. This is only a test.

I have been receiving all my mail fine. I subscribe to Imagine, Lightwave 
and the Toaster lists and have a very hard time keeping up with all the 
messages.

Jim your message was sent out at 2108 mst and I received it 0033 mst 
06/13/95. A little bit slow but other than that seems fine to me.

Steven Cruickshank
Fredericton, NB Canada
--
"Cruickshank, Steven      (DSS)" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]